- Readers Rating
- No Rating Yet!
- Your Rating
It’s been an interesting time for landlords, as we’ve all been witness to the property market soar to record highs, and very rightly it’s caused many of us to think: Is now finally the time to sell up my portfolio and cash in?
Over the last decade a huge proportion of landlords have been enjoying rental yields from portfolios and HMO’s they’ve built up over the years, but if the eviction bans, high taxes, and constantly changing regulations have taught us anything, it’s that we’re finally at the crossroads where we want to take a big cash sum and retire without the hassle of managing a large portfolio, letting agency or complex accounting. The question is, if we’re going to do it, when is the best time? And how can we ensure we get the highest price? With just two months to go until the end of the year, we’re probably not going to get a market this high for another seven years. It seems the answer is simple: the time is now.
Landlord Sales Agency specialise in assisting landlords sell tenanted properties; HMO’s, blocks of flats and portfolios. Established by co-founder of the National Association of Property Buyers and National Residential, David Coughlin, and private landlord Maz Saleem, our directors gained their status as industry experts from purchasing over 300 buy to let properties over the course of 15 years. From private portfolios, £1 million blocks of flats and HMOs to £10 million plus portfolios, we lead the way when it comes to enabling landlords to sell quickly and for the best price; we know first-hand what it takes to get the job done. Our strategy is simply based on an “any problem we can fix” mindset, coupled with an extensive network:
- We have a database of over 30,000 buyers/investors and we send off-market alerts to those buyers to get properties sold quickest
- We also have vast and strong B2B relationships with other companies who specialise in purchasing portfolios and HMO’s/blocks of flats – this minimises the need for viewings. Many buy without searches or surveys
- We run a modern auction to create competition between our investor database and new buyers and investors we source from Rightmove and Zoopla. We run a bidding war to get the best price in an average of just 28 days
- All purchasers pay 1% deposits (and sometimes buyers fees) and are chain-free and sign agreements to complete in 56 days. This is compared to traditional auctions that charge 10% deposits and have 14-28 day completions. The result is the smaller deposit and slightly longer timescale for completion means our auction achieves the same 95% completion rate as traditional auctions but often at much higher prices as it opens up the auction to those purchasing with finance
- Our company’s culture is driven from the top-down to achieve the best price and fastest completion for sellers, along with the problem solving and drive to overcome every obstacle to get properties over the line. Every single issue is solved, even tenant issues, by working with incredible partners such as LandlordZONE to overcome any barriers that stand in the way.
We throw everything at it to get properties sold and completed. And because we’ve done it ourselves, no-one goes further to get it done for you too.
So if you’re interested in selling your property portfolio and cashing in, there’s no better time to do it than right now. Our experts are ready to help you. Just fill out the form below with your details, sit back and relax, and let us do the rest.